Product and Customer /
We are looking for bright customer engineers interested in ensuring the success of cutting edge solutions to difficult problems in the autonomous vehicles space.
Our customer engineers need to build a deep understanding of our product suite to demonstrate how our software can solve customer needs. At Applied, we encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
At Applied, you will:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations tailored to our growing customer base
- Collaborate with our sales teams to gather customer requirements through detailed technical discussions and workshops
- Deeply understand our customers to demonstrate how Applied can provide value and architect custom solutions for customer use cases
- Work closely with developers to ensure new functionality is available for customer needs
- Explore new product development areas driven by strategic understanding of customer landscape
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in technical sales for software products including direct customer interaction
- 2+ years as either an application engineer or a developer of complex software for enterprise applications
- Strong communication skills and focus on delighting the customer
- Ability to travel frequently to different customer locations to work onsite
- Proactive, organized, and good collaboration skills
- High level of professionalism to nurture an ego-free culture
Nice to have:
- Prior background in technical sales or application engineering for simulation products
- Experience in automotive OEMs or suppliers
- Deep software development expertise
- Prior work in autonomous vehicle development domains
- Prior work in software simulation
Autonomous vehicle technology is one of the leading advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.