We are looking for an infrastructure engineer to support the deployment of simulation infrastructure at large scale for our customers. You will work closely across engineering teams to ensure the operational success of our internal systems and customer deployments. At Applied, we encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
At Applied, you will:
- Create and implement best practices for deploying and maintaining software for multiple customers with minimal downtime and high reliability.
- Guide initial integration of Applied software with customer hardware and software infrastructure to support their use cases for simulation.
- Monitor Applied software on deployed machines and architect solutions to any bottlenecks that are encountered.
- Improve developer efficiency by optimizing various workflows such as build systems.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role working on a large scale software product
- Expertise with microservice orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience working with containerized systems (e.g., Docker)
Nice to have:
- Prior work in either autonomous vehicles or simulation products
- Background in management of big data streams
- Experience with deploying software on either public clouds (e.g., AWS) or on-premise clusters
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.