Senior Technical Recruiter
Los Angeles /
Business Functions /
We are seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to lead the recruiting efforts of our new business initiative in the greater Los Angeles area. You will perform activities in recruiting and human resources from sourcing, hiring, and retaining existing staff, as well as hiring and mentoring other recruiters on the team. As the founding member of our LA recruiting team you will play a key role in building a new startup business from the ground up.
At Applied, you will:
- Become an expert on the autonomous vehicle industry and be an external representative of a growing company
- Develop recruiting practices to improve efficiency of our recruiting efforts
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Lead onboarding as the company scales
- Provide management with data and metrics on recruiting efforts
- Develop and maintain programs focused on employee recognition & engagement
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in tech recruiting or recruiting in the tech industry
- Has previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, sourcing or other related fields
- Is able to build rapport with candidates and employees
- Has strong organizational skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is preferably experienced in autonomous vehicles & enterprise software recruiting!
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.