Vehicle Dynamics and Modeling Engineer
We are looking for a Vehicle Dynamics and Modeling Engineer to work on our simulator for controls-specific customer use cases.
- Implement new vehicle dynamics models based on customer requests
- Generate experimental procedures in order to parameterize vehicle models
- Compare simulated dynamics to drive log data and tune models to increase fidelity
- Experience designing and implementing simulated vehicle models of real-world systems
- Strong dynamics background
- Understanding of control systems
- Experimental testing experience for parameterization and verification
- Vehicle modeling experience in the automotive industry
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.