Software Engineer - Vehicle Dynamics and Modeling
We are looking for a Software Engineer with real-world system modeling experience to develop and implement vehicle models in our simulator.
- Develop and implement new vehicle dynamics models in Python and C++ based on customer requests
- Generate experimental procedures to fit parameters to new and existing models
- Establish a validation workflow to compare simulated dynamics to drive log data
- Competency with Python and / or C++
- Experience designing and implementing simulated models of real-world systems
- Strong dynamics / mathematics background
- Experimental testing experience for parameterization and verification
- Automotive systems knowledge, including vehicle modeling experience
- Understanding of control systems
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.