Mountain View /
Business Functions /
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious Recruiting Coordinator to join the Applied Intuition team. You will play a substantial role in building and supporting the entire talent & HR infrastructure from the ground up. This role will provide you with an expanding set of responsibilities and more in a high growth and fast-paced environment.
- Support our recruiting team in coordinating candidate interviews (phone, virtual, & onsite) for all open roles
- Streamline the interview process from end-to-end to ensure that candidates have an amazing experience
- Optimize use of our applicant tracking system to maximize the efficiency of our hiring process
- Plan and facilitate recruitment events
- Polish our onboarding infrastructure to provide a wonderful ‘Week 1’ experience to our newly hired employees
- Other Talent/HR/People responsibilities as required by leadership on an ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in an outward-facing coordination position; recruiting support experience preferred
- Obsessive about customer experience
- Basic understanding of the Talent Acquisition function in a fast-moving business environment
- Intuitive and able to identify potential areas of improvement in our operational cadence
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.