BizOps & Business Development Lead
Mountain View /
Business Functions /
We are looking for a multi-talented lead to drive business operations “BizOps” and business development in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for strategy, planning, and end-to-end execution of projects addressing critical challenges facing the company, including operational and organizational improvements. You will also be responsible for creative business development and partnerships, including special projects across a variety of ecosystem partners.
You will report to our Head of Business Development and partner closely with other cross-functional stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Design. You will be in a uniquely strategic and operational role with a mix of both internal and external responsibilities.
- Solve for operational and organizational challenges using creative and data-driven research and planning
- Implement operational recommendations and track performance, owning improvements over time
- Work closely with ecosystem partners to execute and iterate on special projects
- Cultivate new partner relationships and negotiate partnership benefits and agreements
- Develop sound, actionable insights through market research and analysis
- 2-4 years of experience in a top management consulting firm or equivalent
- 1-2+ years at an early-stage start-up or tried to start a company
- Bachelors or MBA from a top-tier university
- Ability to learn quickly about new topics and synthesize information effectively
- Ability to build consensus among cross-functional and global teams
- Structured problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to execute thoughtfully and efficiently, with a “no task is too big or too small” mindset to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about building a deep understanding of the autonomous vehicle ecosystem and other autonomous systems
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.