Mountain View /
Business Functions /
We are seeking our first Technical Sourcer to drive top-of-funnel recruiting efforts across our growing company. This person will be the founder of our sourcing function and will be in a unique position to grow into staffing leadership roles in the future. We are preparing for a rapid growth spurt and are looking for someone who is excited about the sourcing domain and has a passion for engaging top talent candidates.
At Applied, you will
- Become an expert on the autonomous vehicle industry and be an external representative of a growing company
- Identify procedural improvements for Applied's sourcing efforts
- Contact, screen and interview potential employees
- Lead a sourcing domain as the company scales
- Provide management with data and metrics on sourcing efforts
- Coordinate and manage events focused on talent acquisition
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 2+ years in technical sourcing at a reputable software company
- Has previous agency experience in sales, recruiting, sourcing or other related fields
- Is able to build rapport with candidates and employees
- Has strong organizational skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in autonomous vehicles and enterprise software recruiting is a plus!
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.