Mountain View /
Business Functions /
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter who can accelerate our recruiting for highly specialized software engineering roles. Our ideal candidate is a flexible recruiter who is excited to support all facets of our growing business and who can independently manage a full-lifecycle recruiting desk. We are looking for an ambitious & startup-minded person who wants to supercharge their career trajectory at a rapid-growth business.
- Independently manage a full-lifecycle recruiting workload for various software engineering roles
- Become an expert on the autonomous vehicle industry and be our external representative for talent
- Screen, recruit, and interview candidates
- Learn Applied's unique culture and help influence this positive culture
- Provide leadership with data and metrics on recruiting efforts
- Build and manage a calendar of staffing initiatives
- 4+ years of experience recruiting 'top talent' software engineers, ideally in a top software house
- Agency and in-house experience preferred
- Ability to build rapport with candidates and employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in autonomous vehicles and enterprise software recruiting is a plus
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.