We are seeking a Recruiter who can lead our recruiting efforts for non-technical roles and partner with our existing recruiting team on filling various technical roles! You will be our subject matter expert on non-technical hiring and will occasionally adjust your focus to technical hiring to help us drive towards our ambitious growth goals.
- Build and manage our G&A recruiting process
- Support hiring for various technical roles internationally
- Become an expert on the autonomous vehicle industry and be our external representative for talent
- Screen, recruit, and interview candidates
- Learn Applied's unique culture and help influence this positive culture in the office
- Provide leadership with data and metrics on recruiting efforts
- Build and coordinate a calendar of staffing initiatives
- 2+ years recruiting non-technical talent and 1+ year of recruiting software engineers, ideally in a top software house
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, sourcing or other related fields
- Agency and in-house experience preferred
- Ability to build rapport with candidates and employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in autonomous vehicles and enterprise software recruiting is a plus
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.