(Senior) Backend Developer (m/f/d)
As Backend Developer you will join a team of highly committed developers, further developing our core systems by bringing in a lot of own ideas.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Further development of our high performance backend (separated over several, globally located data programming centre)
- Get started with Go and help us in the transition from PHP to Go
- MySQL comes across limits in many places, let us establish new databases together
- Work with experts from different technological backgrounds and countries, learn from your highly experienced colleagues and share your knowledge
- Help building an event system from scratch using AWS cloud technologies, Go microservices, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch and a React frontend
- Expert for PHP, Go, Java or another language is mandatory!
- At least 2 years experience in building web applications
- Basic understanding of HTTP protocol, encoding and regular expressions
- Optional: knowledge with React
- Optional: Experience with MVC Frameworks: Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii, Laravel, Spring Boot, etc.
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- Expand your knowledge by learning Go
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).