Lead Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d)
justDice – Business Intelligence /
As BI Lead at justDice you will be leading an analytics powerhouse of 3 people, and will build out our data capabilities to serve multiple internal teams. We’re growing fast – both in business and headcount – and you’ll be right in the thick of it.
We are the developers of the world's leading loyalty programs for mobile gamers, which comes with an intriguing mix of data from mobile games, apps and ad tech. In this position you will be the driving force in enhancing our collective understanding of the intricacies of our business.
justDice is the European market leader of rewarded apps & games: Our products are enjoyed by more than 100 million players worldwide and we’ve distributed over $40 million in cash & rewards to our users to date!
As part of the Applike Group (financially backed by media powerhouse Bertelsmann), justDice has access to an extensive toolset and funding with a long-term growth mindset.
We are a team of experts in software development, online marketing, data-driven business intelligence, and app & game design. We are always seeking new creative solutions to complex problems, which has enabled us to release new products fast!
What you will do:
- You will build and lead a team of analysts and developers
- You will be the key driver of our product & marketing data strategy
- You will own the roadmap for our data warehouse and models and continuously drive new ways to optimize and automate them
- You will support the marketing and product teams in finding the best profit margin strategy for each of our apps & games
- You will actively support the product teams in making strategic decisions and finding the success
- You will own the BI tech architecture and keep performance and computing costs in check
Who you are:
- You have excellent analytical skills and can communicate complex topics in a very understandable way
- You have strong experience with Python, SQL, Spark and DBT
- You easily switch between fast heuristic or highly precise approaches depending on business requirements
- You have experience and interest in leading people and like coaching and developing them
- Bonus: You have a good understanding of mobile app/game and marketing KPIs
Why you will love working here:
- Work in Europe’s fastest-growing genre-bending mobile entertainment company, located directly at the Alster in Hamburg!
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days / week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city, dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, free german class in the office
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classes
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons, company trips
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.