Working Student Informatics (m/f/d)
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
You will be dealing with software development, algorithms or DevOps tasks - depending on your interests and where you feel most comfortable. You can deal with the maintenance of the server infrastructure or the software deployment process. If you already have programming knowledge, you can directly support our backend team. Depending on interests and abilities, you can turn to a sub-area. Our experienced staff will help you and support you. If you are self-sufficient, you will be given plenty of space for your own ideas.
- You did not only get to know databases in your lecture, you can also add examples to "NoSQL vs. SQL"
- You know current Linux trends, you love developer blogs, you might have a github account and also like to try out one or the other software trend in your spare time
- Ansible, Vagrant and a VM are no foreign words for you
- You can program and are not necessarily restricted to one language only
- Experience with frameworks and at least one script language such as BASH, PERL or Python are a plus
- You are a technology freak and can quickly get involved in new complex topics
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).