Trainee Digital Product Manager (m/f/d)
As a Trainee Digital Product Manager you will work side by side with an experienced Product Owner to manage a team of developers and create scalable digital business ideas.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Get to know the mobile tech and mobile gaming industry
- Constantly look out for opportunities to push scalable and international digital businesses
- Gain understanding of how mobile apps or software are developed
- Identify, evaluate and transform new business and growth ideas into reality for us
- Define strategies and development plans for certain mobile apps
- Prioritize day-to-day tasks for the development team
- Experience agile development best practices while working closely with developers
- Constantly keep the dialogue to stakeholders (marketing, sales and design team) to ensure all product requirements are met
- Willingness to take over responsibility for a product/product ingredient
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Creative thinker with attention to details
- Optional: Knowledge of project management or agile process and principles
- Optional: Successfully participated in business plan competitions
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).