Unity Game Developer (m/f/d)
Applike – New Project
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Game Developer who will support us in building fun and high-retention mobile games.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
What you will do
- You will work on a new, ambitious project inside the company
- You will help to refine fresh game concepts
- You will build new games from scratch
- You will develop new game mechanics and features
- You will quickly test and iterate on new ideas
- You will focus on first-class UX and interactivity
- You will have ownership for your daily work and not just be a cog in the machine
- You will impact the culture and processes at an early stage of the company, no legacy, no politics!
- You will work together with fellow game, data, and business nerds who love to have fun at work and outside of it
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years experience in developing successful games with Unity (or similar)
- You have a deep passion for the game you are working on
- You want to finish your game to see it being played by millions of people
- You know the benefits of an MVP and iterative approach to building games
- You first get the game’s core loop right and then flesh out the details
- You love working together with smart, passionate and driven people, that hold themselves and others to high standards and want to grow constantly
- You like to celebrate your successes together with your team and also support them in difficult times
What we offer
- Experienced leadership team with over 15 combined years in startups, technology, product, and app monetization through all growth stages, from back-alley to unicorn company
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business - Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments and make them happen!
- Fast-paced startup environment & a highly motivated team in a great location (Hamburg Schanze)
- We provide free drinks, free gym membership, flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Choose your own hard- and software!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).