Business Analyst (f/m/d)
adjoe – Business Operations /
Every great app out there deserves to be connected with the right users and the right revenue streams. And adjoe will give this to them.
adjoe is a leading mobile ad platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take its app partners’ business to the next level. Our unique ad unit Playtime has made us one of the fastest-growing ad platforms and top-ranking user acquisition sources for app publishers worldwide (ranked #1 for growth in the AppsFlyer Index). And that’s just the start: We’ve just launched our programmatic in-app platform in order to disrupt the status quo of mobile ad monetization. Again.
Home to an advanced tech stack, powerful financial backing from Bertelsmann, and a long-term growth mindset, adjoe is part of the AppLike Group ecosystem. A hub of disruption and thought leadership in the app economy, with a driven and dynamic workforce to be reckoned with. Be the next tech-driven, ambitious talent to join our growing teams!
Meet Your Team: Business Operations
We tackle data from every angle, optimizing ad campaigns through ROAS and retention analysis and deconstructing user engagement in publisher apps. Our goal is to help hundreds of advertisers and publishers maximize their campaign or monetization performance. With a data-driven approach to every decision, we're always looking for new ways to innovate and achieve success.
What You Will Do
- You will create, analyze, and communicate reports and statistics for our business teams and partners.
- You will gather, validate and document the business needs.
- You will analyze commercial data such as revenues, CPIs, and other KPIs.
- You will model the business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- You will identify issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed solutions.
- You will outline the business impact of proposed ideas (Earning vs Costs).
- You will simplify information so it is easily comprehended.
- You will implement and test solutions.
Who You Are
- You have a business orientation (can connect business dots and values behind numbers).
- You are able to express technical issues comprehensively in business language.
- You are competent in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have critical thinking with clear Action points (to the point) and are proactive.
- You have experience with SQL and Python.
- You are a team player and enjoy helping others.
Heard of Our Perks?
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days per week, 30 vacation days, 3 weeks per year of remote work, flexible working hours, dog-friendly kick-ass office in the center of the city.
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, reimbursement of German Classes costs and more.
- Happy Belly Package: Monthly company lunch, tons of free snacks and drinks, free breakfast & fresh delicious pastries every Monday
- Physical & Mental Health Package: In-house gym with personal trainer, various classes like Yoga with expert teachers.
- Activity Package: Regular team and company events, hackathons.
- Education Package: Opportunities to boost your professional development with courses and trainings directly connected to your career goals
- Wealth building: virtual stock options for all our regular employees
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.