Android / React Native Developer (m/f)
As React Native Developer you will add new features to our apps and improve the current code basis to ensure a great user experience.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Implementation and further development of innovative features for our Android apps
- New development of other brands based on the existing Android apps
- Design and specification of functional requirements, taking into account possible effects on backend functionalities
- Optimization of existing code architectures
- Close cooperation with our product managers, UX designers, QA and backend
- Study of computer science or comparable knowledge
- Profound knowledge in React Native (1-2 years)
- Good knowledge of software design and architecture
- Experience in the field of usability and design
- Optional: Experience with Jenkins, Gradle or NPM
- Optional: Java / Android SDK knowledge
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).