Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Just Dice – Marketing
As an Online Marketing Manager you will be responsible for our main marketing channels and drive ROI positive campaigns.
Just Dice is the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- You actively manage and optimize some of our biggest marketing channels (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.), depending on your strengths and experience to grow Just Dice’s user base within a ROI-positive mindset
- You are an internal “business growth owner”, analyze revenue and margin development and push global actions for your marketing channels
- You will be in charge of 1-3 major projects within the marketing team, e.g. creative optimization, new network onboarding or other cross-functional initiatives
- You will contribute with your own, scalable ideas within User Acquisition to reach new target groups, but also out of a holistic Just Dice view to drive max. possible business value. We are a tech-company, i.e. we love to automize repetitive processes with the help of technology
- At least 1+ year(s) of work experience in online or mobile marketing, with a minimum of six months operational management of marketing channels
- You are a KPI-driven self-starter, hunting for new opportunities to grow business
- You are a team player and collaborator, being hungry to make your team and yourself better at the same time
- You have an exceptional knowledge of Excel and also love to work with MS Office/Google Docs
- Experience with online marketing campaigns on the basis of CPC/CPA OR paid social/Facebook Ad Campaigns
What do we offer?
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.