Account Manager (m/f/d)
As Account Manager you will build long-term relationship and trust with our partners in order to grow the partnerships and scale AppLike revenues.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Joining as an Account Manager you‘ll be working within our business team and be responsible for the management of our direct advertiser accounts
- You will be working with key advertiser partners of AppLike and managing activities for the best product currently for mobile UA by proven track record
- You will be responsible for a six digit revenue forecast / budget for designated accounts / markets
- Build strong relationship with our advertiser clients and act as main point of contact for those
- Analyse quality performance and optimize partner campaigns based on KPIs provided by partner
- Regularly analyse scale up potential of your partners, pitch and realize your ideas
- You will need to be highly organized and a communicator extraordinaire as you‘ll often be liaising with other teams within AppLike as well as with clients
- Loving to communicate with people is a must!
- You are proactive and have a diplomatic attitude to manage numerous large partners
- You have strong organizational skills and able to execute under deadlines
- Required: You speak fluent English
- Plus: Strong upsell skills and sales mindset
- Plus: You have good analytical skills and feel comfortable working with numbers
- Plus: Previous experience working with clients from the mobile gaming/app industry
What do we offer?
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).