Director of Supply Partnerships (f/m/d)
adjoe – Supply Partnerships /
Every great app out there deserves to be connected with the right users and the right revenue streams. And adjoe will give this to them.
adjoe is a leading mobile ad platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take its app partners’ business to the next level. Our unique ad unit Playtime has made us one of the fastest-growing ad platforms and top-ranking user acquisition sources for app publishers worldwide (ranked #1 for growth in the AppsFlyer Index). And that’s just the start: We’ve just launched our programmatic in-app platform in order to disrupt the status quo of mobile ad monetization. Again.
Home to an advanced tech stack, powerful financial backing from Bertelsmann, and a long-term growth mindset, adjoe is part of the AppLike Group ecosystem. A hub of disruption and thought leadership in the app economy, with a driven and dynamic workforce to be reckoned with.
Be the next tech-driven, ambitious talent to join our growing teams!
Meet Your Team: Supply Partnerships
Big ambitions lead to big impact – and big revenue numbers. The Supply Partnerships team is an indispensable unit in driving adjoe to reach every single app user on the globe. You don’t just focus on seamlessly integrating our ad solutions into publishers’ apps, you tell publishers what they need to do to create the most engaging ad experiences for their users. Today, our formats reach hundreds of millions of monthly active users through our extensive network of publisher apps. Join this highly charged team and reshape the way apps operate their business!
What You Will Do
- Work closely with our Marketing team to develop a go-to-market strategy for our app monetization solutions.
- Be responsible for creating a winning global sales strategy to help expand adjoe’s reach to every single app publisher in the market.
- Build a global Business Development team from the ground up with highly experienced members of the adtech industry.
- Develop a new team structure with members located in key regions who are focused on growing specific app verticals in each core market.
- Work closely, as a member of the Commercial Management team, with the directors of Account Management and Marketing to establish annual business goals.
- Develop a holistic sales strategy and create annual targets to onboard new publisher accounts.
- Establish a system of success for your Sales team by developing, managing, and nurturing their sales pipeline.
- You will be responsible for successfully tracking, reporting, and implementing from our CRM tool.
- Represent adjoe as a speaker and attendee at adtech industry events and conferences.
- Work closely with Marketing to create an account-based marketing strategy to reach high-quality prospects.
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years’ experience with a proven track record for developing a high-performing sales team with experience selling technology solutions to business.
- You are a confident networker with superior communication skills.
- You have a strong revenue- and growth-oriented mindset.
- You lead by example and are a great teacher who can transfer their sales knowledge to their team.
- You always challenge the status quo and are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You are a proficient and passionate public speaker.
- You have experience developing a holistic sales strategy to reach clients at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Plus: You come with an impressive network in the mobile adtech industry.
- Plus: You have a deep understanding of mobile adtech and app economies.
Heard of Our Perks?
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days per week, 30 vacation days, 3 weeks per year of remote work, flexible working hours, dog-friendly kick-ass office in the center of the city.
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, reimbursement of German Classes costs and more.
- Happy Belly Package: Monthly company lunch, tons of free snacks and drinks, free breakfast & fresh delicious pastries every Monday
- Physical & Mental Health Package: In-house gym with personal trainer, various classes like Yoga with expert teachers.
- Activity Package: Regular team and company events, hackathons.
- Education Package: Opportunities to boost your professional development with courses and trainings directly connected to your career goals
- Wealth building: virtual stock options for all our regular employees
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.