Working Student - Customer Support (m/f/d)
As a Working Student - Customer Support you are the voice of the company and also the first point of contact for our users, helping to improve their satisfaction.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Optimization of our customer support process incl. FAQ updates, answering and evaluation of user inquiries
- Taking care of our Google Playstore / App Store presence: answering and evaluation of user ratings & errors
- Work in close cooperation with other departments: give feedback and report bugs
- Find solutions to technical problems and bugs to ensure user satisfaction
- You are currently enrolled as a student in business administration, computer science, communication or similar
- You are interested in apps, games and the mobile industry
- Fluent in German and English
- You are characterized by a high level of communication, ability to put yourselves in the position of others and have fun in dealing with people
- Optional: you already gained some experiences in customer support or similar fields
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).