Working Student in Marketing (m/f/d)
Applike – Marketing
As a working student in the Marketing department you will learn from the best! You are setting up campaigns in our ad networks on your own and support the team.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
This is who we need:
- Setting up new performance marketing campaigns in ad networks (e.g. Google, Facebook and many others)
- Uploading creatives (pictures, videos) to ad networks
- Taking care of proper naming conventions for creative packs
- Responsible of filling in the right budgets/bids/settings by demand of Marketing Managers
- Responsible for updating campaign changes in a relevant document to assure documentation quality
- Support Marketing Managers in optimization of networks
- Communication of optimization request (e.g. bid or cap changes) by email/skype to ad networks based on analysis with respective Marketing Manager
- Supporting in Reporting and Data-Import/Export
- Gathering data from ad networks/marketing sources and merging it together in Excel/Google Sheets
This is who you are:
- Very good Google/Excel skills
- Fluent in English; one other language a plus
- Eager to communicate with a lot of different people
- Very well organized and reliable working behaviour
- You like numbers and would describe yourself as an analytical person
- Interested in Technology-related topics (what technology is needed to run a successful app business and a successful performance marketing campaign?
This is who we are:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in, the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).