PR/Design Intern (m/f/d)
Applike – Design
As a PR/Design Intern you will learn from the best! You will support Design in marketing our brands and PR in marketing the whole company.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- As part of the marketing team you develop and realize visual concepts to promote Applike with interesting visual outputs
- You create successful assets for social media such as banners, adverts and others
- Respond to the design needs of both the Design and PR teams
- Together with the teams you will find new ways to market our brands and company
- Easy handling of the Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- You have a trained eye for design, typography and composition
- Interest in mobile gaming and current design trends
- You are a team player and put the success of the team in the foreground
- Plus: experience in design for Social Media campaigns
- Plus: experience in After Effects and Video editing
- A portfolio that underlines the above
This is who we are:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in, the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).