Working Student - Event Management & Corporate Communications (m/f/d)
PR & Marketing
As Working Student - Event Management & Corporate Communications you will be responsible to organize corporate events for Applike and support international growth strategy though effective PR activities .
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- You support the operational preparation of events, from the location to the participant management
- You will create creative events, which are making the differences with uniqueness
- In the run-up to the event you make sure that everything is available, what is needed for a smooth process
- Support with PR activities, e.g. research, translation, reports and content management
- Good knowledge of event management, marketing and communication
- First experience in the independent implementation of projects or working experience at event agencies, congresses, etc.
- Interest and first experiences in dealing with social media channels (Twitter, XING, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Fluent in German and English
- You are characterized by a high level of communication, ability to put yourselves in the position of others and have fun in dealing with people
- Bachelor Degree in Event Management or similar qualification
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).