Lead Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
Applike – Business Intelligence
As a Lead BI Analyst you will analyse user flows to optimise margin, user experience, and partner satisfaction, acting as a developer and business person each day. Also you will teach and grow the existing team.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
This is who we need:
- You create, analyse and communicate reports and statistics for our business teams and partners
- You transform recurring analyses into KPIs we can easily monitor
- You drill into data from various sources (Redshift, mySQL, DynamoDB, Kibana)
- You provide tracking expertise to our Marketing team and assist onboarding new partners
- You monitor the user flow from acquisition to monetisation and find new ways to maximise margin there
- You are a strong communicator, love teaching people and know how to deal with stakeholders
This is who you are:
- Header, url-encoding, GET-request, and JSON are no alien concepts to you
- You’re interested in big data, maybe have SQL experience and interest to learn and master Redshift and Athena
- You easily switch between move-fast- and no-margin-for-error-modes
- You Provide and present reports to the teams and management
- Plus: You already have experience as a team lead and you have fun coaching and developing other people
This is who we are:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in, the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).