DevOps Engineer (m/f)
As DevOps Engineer you will closely collaborate with our Lead Developers and take over ownership for our tech stack including AWS, Docker and Gitlab. Our constant search for improvement opportunities will greatly require and allow you to bring in your own ideas.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Ensuring and operating the Linux production systems
- Monitoring our systems in different stages
- Close cooperation with the Android, iOS and Backend development
- Ensuring the scalability of our systems and planning of backup scenarios
- Maintenance of our Kubernetes cluster and their Docker environment
- No matter if Linux Shell, OSX or the control panel of Windows: You‘re more familiar with almost every operating system
- You have extensive knowledge of databases (especially MySQL)
- Continuous integration and software like Vagrant, Docker, Ansible make your heart beat faster
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).