Applike – New Project
As a Recruiter at AppLike you will support the business units and tech teams with finding new experts and talents while at the same time constantly improving our hiring process.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
What you will do
- You will work on a new, ambitious project inside the company
- You will take over recruiting for specific positions of our various teams
- You will address candidates proactively across multiple platforms and write job postings
- You will pre-select potential candidates, conduct first-round interviews, take part in on-site interviews and accompany existing personnel processes independently
- You will constantly improve our hiring process and try to find new recruiting channels
Who you are
- You have at least 1 year working experience in a recruiting agency or inhouse recruiting
- You have a university degree in HR / Business Psychology or a related field
- You are future- and solution-oriented and have distinct organizational and communicative skills
- You are KPI-driven, work result-oriented and tackle yourself to give it all
- You are a team player, eager to improve yourself every day
- You are a German native speaker or highly proficient (C2) and very fluent in English
- You confidently handle office software like Word and Excel
What we offer
- Experienced leadership team with over 15 combined years in startups, technology, product, and app monetization through all growth stages, from back-alley to unicorn company
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business - Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments and make them happen!
- Fast-paced startup environment & a highly motivated team in a great location (Hamburg Schanze)
- We provide free drinks, free gym membership, flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Choose your own hard- and software!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).