Product Owner (m/f)
As Product Owner for Android you will manage a team of developers and you will be in charge of several apps that are used by millions of users.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- You make a decisive contribution to our product strategy, our profitability and our growth
- You analyze, identify and prioritize new opportunities, to increase sales and customer loyalty through product improvements or new features
- You will be in charge of a team of developers and take care of the stakeholder management
- Present your project progress at regular intervals to the management
- You will act as an Intrapreneur, leading one department based on selective KPIs
- You are implementing a lean, high output development process and improve the quality of development
- You have already accumulated several years of product management experience, especially with mobile/web apps
- You have a strong knowledge of project management in an environment with flat hierarchies and ideally have expertise in agile software development methods
- You are an internet affiliate, you know the common business models and have experience in business development, if possible also in the mobile app environment
- You are familiar with online / mobile marketing (conversion rates, tkp, cpm)
- You want to take over responsibility and make business decisions
What do we offer?
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).