Business Mathematics / Computer Science Professional (m/f/d)
As a Business Mathematician or Business Computer Scientist you will optimise margin, user experience and partner satisfaction, while learning the business-relevant data to improve our data insights.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
In addition to frontend development (including mobile apps), we are developing “high scalability backends” in various technologies, as well as Business Intelligence and Data Science solutions in Python, SQL, Spark, or the occasional bash script. Through our efficient database structure, we can also implement high-performance machine learning algorithms. Try to figure out what you like to do, instead of getting stuck in one direction! In the first few months, you will get to know different technologies and specialize in the areas of backend, frontend or machine learning, depending on your preference and abilities.
- Expert in the theoretical handling of at least one object-oriented programming language (E.g. PHP, C++, Java, Python or C#) or good mathematical knowledge and interest (e.g. Dynamical Systems, Algebra, Topology,.. ) and programming skills
- Basic theoretical knowledge about databases is desirable, or show us how you learned SQL quickly
- You enjoy discovering new technologies
- Plus: Experience working with the Unix console
- Plus: You proved your personal interest in technology in your private environment (theoretically or practically)
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).