(Junior) Project Manager Finance & Accounting (m/f/d)
As an Project Manager Finance & Accounting you will run our invoice/accounting system and support our management in the reporting process.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Smooth finance and accounting processes are the backbone for our fast growing company. Your job is to get that done!
- Running invoice/accounting system, making sure all clients receive and pay invoices on time
- Support our management in monthly/yearly reporting and potentially financial planning
- Being the main point of contact to Gruner + Jahr's central accounting department and clients for finance matters, deal with trouble shooting and ensure full support of your stakeholders
- Improving existing processes (such as invoicing, cash flow/working capital management, travel expenses etc.) to make them more efficient
- With the growth of our company, we are waiting for your ideas how to get money matters done even better!
- Fluent in German and English
- Bachelor with Finance/Accounting/Tax focus or finished apprenticeship (Ausbildung) in Finance related field (e.g. accountant)
- Strong MS Office Skills (especially Excel)
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Drive to get sh*t done
- Plus: an internship in a Finance related field
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in, the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).