Mobile User Acquisition Lead (m/f/d)
As the main driver for our marketing department, you lead a team of several UA managers and shape our marketing strategy of the future.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Create, develop and own the AppLike User Acquisition growth strategy
- Leading a team of up to 6 UA managers/interns from different nations in line with our company values
- Growing the output of the UA team, i.e growing the number of new users we can globally acquire on ROI-positive basis from our marketing partners (Facebook, Google, Rewarded Video, Display etc.)
- Developing new marketing initiatives („out of the box“) i.e. ideas how we can reach our existing and new target groups through existing/new initiatives, channels and/or optimizations
- Defining in-house & 3rd party tools, statistics and products to automate & improve our UA efforts, as well as improving our already sophisticated marketing dashboard & tech & statistics stack (we are a Tech company!)
- Negotiate high value deals with traffic owners and other partners
- Being the intersection to other teams like sales, BI or product to drive max. business value out of a holistic AppLike perspective
- Min. 1 year of leadership experience in the digital space
- Min. 2 year of operational work in mobile or web user acquisition
- Your are KPI-driven and have outstanding analytical skills incl. strong excel skills
- You love to communicate with people, make quick decisions and don‘t hesitate to change them if needed
- You feel comfortable pushing and discussing new ideas every day, you are open-minded to learn new skills - in and outside of your comfort zone
- Fluent in English, one other language is a plus
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).