(Senior) Manager PR & Marketing (m/f)
PR & Marketing
As Manager PR & Marketing you will be the main shaper of our image in public media and digital channels, by convincing our clients and potential employees with your creative approaches that AppLike is the greatest company to work with on this planet.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- You define an award-winning PR and B2B Marketing Strategy for one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, while directly reporting to our CEO
- With our main goals employer branding and B2B lead generation in mind, you will come up with creative, target-driven and effective initiatives
- You will set up and manage our social networks and blog accounts, such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, medium etc., while making sure to deliver relevant content through all channels (case studies from the team etc.)
- You increase the company’s visibility and represent AppLike externally by organizing speaking opportunities on industry events for our AppLike experts
- You set up and optimize online/offline campaigns to reach our goals (e.g. on Linkedin, Facebook, Adwords but also “below the line”-activities)
- You will organize and execute events/trade show visits for our teams
- At least 2+ years of working experience in content marketing, PR, event marketing, branding and/or online marketing
- Very creative, solution-oriented and analytical mindset – we measure everything we do
- Comfortable with working in a fast-growing and changing environment incl. typical “Wachstumsschmerzen” of a Startup
- Fluent in English & German (both verbal/written)
- Strong and proven interest in technology-oriented topics
- Leadership experience is a plus
What do we offer?
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).