Project Manager - Design (m/f)
As a Project Manager for Design you will manage a team of Designers while creating ideas, prioritising and coordinating the tasks coming from the different departments.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Work cross functionally to establish goals and requirements for any Motion, Static & Brand Design requests
- Coordinate the creation of video & statics for ad networks and app design
- You are responsible for the internal and external communication (e.g., freelancers, other departments)
- Help steward projects from their earliest inception all the way to production and launch
- Encourage critical thinking with regards to Brand Design requests and production
- Comfort working with cross functional teams, understanding the motivations and needs of marketing, sales, engineering, etc. while translating the execution to the Designers
- Encourage and help define potential success metrics uniquely on a per project basis
- Drive organization wide consensus and make decisions in an environment of competing priorities
- You have many creative design ideas and would like to implement them in a team
- You are comfortable and experienced operating within the project lifecycle; you’re happy, willing, and able to oversee projects from inception to completion from high-level strategy to task-level execution
- You’re an excellent communicator - Whether participating in a strategy session, coordinating with a third-party vendor, or presenting to the entire team, it’s simply part of the process for you.
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for creating solutions to problems you perceive
- You have a strong point of view while constantly seeking feedback from collaborators and others in the company
- You understand collaboration is the key to the success or failure of your projects
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in economics or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in, the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).