Fullstack Developer React Native/Node.js (m/f/d)
Just Dice – Android
As Fullstack Developer you will take over technical ownership and further development of our products. Moreover, you will advise and challenge our Junior Developers.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- As an experienced software developer you are responsible for the coaching of teammates as well as for the transfer of technical know-how and best practices
- Further development of our state of the art dashboards (React frontend)
- Design and implementation of new features while keeping an eye on appealing user interfaces
- Close collaboration with backend developers, QA and your Product Owner
- Lead a development team of 3-5 developers and always act as a good example regarding coding standards and code reviews
- Experience in React Native and Node.js
- Additionally you worked at least with one js framework like react, vue, angular or similar
- Experience in building backend applications with Node.js
- You feel comfortable with people management topics and have worked in a leading role in a fast-changing environment before
- Optional: Experience with TypeScript, ES6/ES7, CSS3, Testcafe, Jest, Cucumber
What we offer:
- Working in Europe’s fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze“
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.