(Senior) Agile Coach / Lean Process Development Manager (f/m/d)
applike group – HR /
As an experienced (Senior) Agile Coach / Lean Process Development Manager at the applike group you will help optimize team processes and increase productivity. The applike group operates different ventures that are all running digital businesses and you will support the different companies to fulfill their goals. The (Senior) Agile Coach / Lean Process Development Manager will be responsible for guiding and mentoring our teams in the adoption and implementation of Agile and Lean methodologies, while being non-dogmatic, flexible and adaptive to find the right suitable solution for each challenge.
The applike group is committed to creating engaging experiences for every app user around the world. We are passionate about creating market-changing products, technologies and companies. We have already founded 5 companies. Our ventures are independent business units that benefit from each other’s technologies, expertise, and market access to become even more successful: adjoe is developing a breakthrough mobile advertising solution that enables app publishers around the world to grow their advertising revenues. justDice is the market leader in Mobile Gaming Loyalty Programs. Sunday is a next generation hybrid casual mobile game publisher. justtrack offers a unique software to automate the entire mobile users acquisition process and Tabbler creates engaging mobile games for the world’s biggest brands. Yet more to come.
Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and strong financial support. By developing a state-of-the-art tech stack and highly skilled workforce, we aim to reach more mobile users than any other company in the world. If you want to challenge yourself and work in a high-performance environment, you've come to the right place!
Find the whole world in one office. Boost your career with awesome people!
What you will do:
- You will facilitate Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- You will train and coach teams on Agile principles and best practices, including Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as well as in Lean Methods such as 5S, Muda, Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma
- You will help teams to improve their project management e.g., by setting up processes, creating helpful Kanban Boards, identifying and removing roadblocks
- You will promote a culture of continuous improvement and encourage teams to experiment with new ways of working
- You will collaborate with stakeholders and leaders to align team goals with organizational objectives
- You will help to improve inter-team communication, collaboration and strengthen ability to mentor and encourage team members
- You will flexibly adapt and implement the best suitable solution for each challenge without being dogmatic about specific Agile or Lean paradigms
Who you are :
- You have 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master as well as solid experience with Lean Process Management
- You have worked in a international, English speaking tech environment
- You have strong knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies and frameworks to improve processes in large tech teams
- You have experience in coaching and mentoring teams in Agile and Lean practices
- You have excellent communication and facilitation skills
- You are people focussed and have a sense of empathy to guide people
- You have ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requirements
- Scrum Master certification or related Agile certifications as well as Lean certification are a plus
Why you will love working here:
- Work-Life Package: 30 vacation days, 3 weeks per year of remote work, flexible working hours, dog-friendly kick-ass office in the center of the city.
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, reimbursement of German Classes costs and more.
- Happy Belly Package: Monthly company lunch, tons of free snacks and drinks, free breakfast & fresh delicious pastries every Monday
- Physical & Mental Health Package: In-house gym with personal trainer, various classes like Yoga with expert teachers & free of charge access to our EAP (Employee Assistance Program) to support your mental health and well being
- Activity Package:Regular team and company events, hackathons.
- Education Package: Opportunities to boost your professional development with courses and trainings directly connected to your career goals
- Wealth building: virtual stock options for all our regular employees
Our mission is to create an inspiring work environment for amazing people achieving extraordinary things. Be part of it!
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.