QA Engineer (f/m/d)
adjoe – Demand Solutions /
adjoe is a leading mobile ad platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take its app partners’ business to the next level. Part of the applike group ecosystem, adjoe is home to an advanced tech stack, powerful financial backing from Bertelsmann, and a highly motivated workforce to be reckoned with.
Meet Your Team: Demand Solutions
The Demand Solutions team builds the core technologies to help mobile publishers acquire the right users for their apps and games. The team is proud that adjoe’s software – developed 100 percent in-house – manages, provides, and analyzes advertisements for more than 200 million daily mobile users.
adjoe’s Demand Solutions team builds modern user interfaces and software and powers its analytics in the dashboard with state-of-the-art databases like Druid. All to give end users the insights they need. The team provides KPIs by APIs in milliseconds and supports adjoe’s partners by offering the highest availability without outages. This is thanks to working with proper code quality, different testing standards, different mechanisms to auto-scale, and redundant cloud infrastructure.
Besides delivering high standards, Demand Solutions remains flexible and autonomous from adjoe’s other tech teams. To develop new platform features fast, this versatile team works on adjoe’s Go backend, which feeds data to the TypeScript React frontend.
What You Will Do
- You will collect test cases and do manual testing of backend and frontend features in our Advertising dashboard. Test APIs via Postman and/or UI.
- You will work in cross-functional teams to achieve the highest level of quality across the software development lifecycle.
- You will collaborate with Product & Tech leads, and other QAs in the team to develop and execute comprehensive test strategies and plans.
- You will collaborate with BE & FE developers to deliver the best quality products.
- You will play a key role in reporting and troubleshooting any bugs or errors that may occur.
- You will take ownership of post-release and post-implementation testing.
- You will be part of an international English-speaking team dedicated to scaling our adtech platform beyond our hundreds of millions of monthly active users.
Who You Are
- You have at least 3 years of proven experience as a quality assurance engineer or similar.
- You are experienced in QA methodology.
- You are familiar with Agile frameworks and regression/smoke/LIT testing.
- You can document and troubleshoot errors.
- You have a working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You pay attention to detail.
- You have an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You can develop a good understanding of the business and can adjust your testing strategy according to this.
Heard of Our Perks?
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days per week, 30 vacation days, 3 weeks per year of remote work, flexible working hours, dog-friendly kick-ass office in the center of the city.
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, reimbursement of German Classes costs and more.
- Happy Belly Package: Monthly company lunch, tons of free snacks and drinks, free breakfast & fresh delicious pastries every Monday
- Physical & Mental Health Package: In-house gym with personal trainer, various classes like Yoga with expert teachers.
- Activity Package: Regular team and company events, hackathons.
- Education Package: Opportunities to boost your professional development with courses and trainings directly connected to your career goals
- Wealth building: virtual stock options for all our regular employees
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.