User Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Applike – New Project
As UA Manager at AppLike you will be responsible for our main ad networks and drive ROI positive campaigns.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
What you will do
- You will work on a new, ambitious project inside the company
- You will setup and optimize our major marketing channels (e.g. Google, Facebook, Unity Ads, Applovin, etc.)
- You will try out and optimize new marketing creatives based on brainstorming and competitor analysis
- You will have a constant focus on user LTV by pushing your campaigns and influencing product ideas
- You will have a holistic overview of all marketing channels and products to maximise business value
Who you are
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in mobile performance marketing, with a minimum of six months operational management of marketing channels
- You have exceptional analytical skills and bring a hands-on mentality
- You are a KPI-driven self-starter, hunting for new opportunities to grow the business
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
What we offer
- Experienced leadership team with over 15 combined years in startups, technology, product, and app monetization through all growth stages, from back-alley to unicorn company
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business - Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments and make them happen!
- Fast-paced startup environment & a highly motivated team in a great location (Hamburg Schanze)
- We provide free drinks, free gym membership, flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Choose your own hard- and software!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.
If you have any questions please contact our Recruiting Team (email@example.com). Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either English or German).