Las Vegas, NV /
Machine Zone – Customer Support /
Machine Zone (An AppLovin Company) is a global leader in mobile gaming, with a track record of delivering some of the world’s most successful mobile games including Game of War, Mobile Strike and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire. We combine the power of technology and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe. Machine Zone was acquired by AppLovin in May 2020.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
MZ is looking for a highly skilled Web Developer that will work directly with our Customer Operations teams. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving varied web based solutions, with emphasis on our proprietary performance management tools, dashboards, and general tools which optimize teams for maximum performance and impact. Our suite of tools should be built with SaaS level quality, and you should take great pride in design, UI/UX, and functional performance of everything you create.
- Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web applications for CS teams
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while maintaining on-time delivery.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- A code sample that shows the quality and type of work representative of your capabilities.
- Ability to successfully complete an in-house code test
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML5/CSS3, Node.js, React, Angular, Express. Strong experience with React and Node.js is preferred.
- Experience working with relational databases, SQL and ORM
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, building scalable web applications
- Experience with PHP, Python or other scripting languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to adapt and evolve to technology changes
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience with modern container and cloud-based development technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience automating processes using cron or similar tools
- API Development experience (RESTful, GraphQL, etc.)
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.