Los Angeles, CA
AppOnboard is looking for a Data Analyst to work on our Engineering team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. Must have at least 1 year of experience previously at a SaaS company with a proven track record of using data analysis to drive significant business decisions.
AppOnboard is a Los Angeles-based software company empowering creators to build businesses without any programming experience. The company offers two no-code products: Buildbox, the largest no-code mobile game engine, and AppOnboard Studio, a mobile, interactive design studio that enables anyone to create playable ads and app prototypes.
- Analyze a plethora of real-time data sets to extract meaningful insights about software usage which includes, but is not limited to, retention, conversion funnels, NPS.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to increase accuracy
- Support internal teams from Insight, Product, Marketing, Creative, and Sales with daily data requests and needs
- Establish data analysis process and set of tools that can help improve internal efficiencies and be taught to future hires
- Build KPI reports and dashboards to help key stakeholders measure, optimize and understand the performance of the software and its users.
- Ensure timely and accurate data analysis in a fast-paced, start-up environment
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years of experience at a SaaS company with a proven track record of using data analysis to drive significant business decisions
- Strong mathematical or statistical background preferred
- Proficient with programming languages, especially for data manipulation (e.g. SQL, Python/R are highly important in this role).
- Knowledge of BI/Data visualizations to create insightful reports and interactive dashboards.
- Experience in and comfortable with real time data analysis, wrangling, and curation
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Passion for SaaS, mobile apps, and gaming
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and team-first spirit
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills in data processing and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Business, Economics, Computer Science or a related field
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend
At this time, AppOnboard is respectfully not offering sponsorships