Los Angeles, CA /
AppOnboard is a Los Angeles-based software company empowering creators to build businesses without any programming experience. The company offers two no-code products: Buildbox, the largest no-code mobile game engine, and AppOnboard Studio, a mobile, interactive design studio that enables anyone to create playable ads and app prototypes.
AppOnboard is looking for a Software Engineer to work on our Engineering team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. Must have at least 3 years of experience previously in building scalable distributed infrastructure systems that has been successfully delivered to customers.
- Own entire software development lifecycle of design, implement, deploy and maintain infrastructure software
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and QA to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in building scalable distributed infrastructure systems that has been successfully delivered to customers
- Proficiency in at least one modern computer language such as Node.js, Typescript, Java
- Hands on experience with MySQL and NoSQL solutions such as AWS Dynamo
- Experience working with AWS services such as AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS Beanstalk
- Hands on knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, CI/CP pipeline, and operations
- Experience with SCRUM practice
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options.
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend
At this time, AppOnboard is respectfully not offering sponsorships.