Creative Specialist, Customer Success
Hello! AppOnboard is looking for a Creative Specialist to work on our Customer Success team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. Must have least 2+ years of design and experience working with clients.
AppOnboard is a next-gen platform that powers Full-Fidelity Demos, which allow users to instantly experience an app or game in the highest quality possible before downloading it. AppOnboard enables app and game testing, driving insights to product teams and optimizing app launches and onboarding.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to have an impact at one of the hottest startups in Los Angeles. We recently released AppOnboard Studio, mobile, interactive design software that enables anyone to create apps, instant apps, playable ads, and app prototypes without needing to know how to code. We have raised over $30 million dollars to-date to help revolutionize the mobile app development space and power the #NoCode movement! AppOnboard Studio was recently highlighted during Google’s main stage presentation at the Game Developers Conference.
We are looking for a Creative Consultant to join our team to help our clients and partners create beautiful, high-performing demo units on AppOnboard Studio Platform.
- Drive self-service adoption of AppOnboard’s products, formats, and features with creative teams and partners.
- Become a product expert in order to provide proactive and reactive consultation, support and training to client’s creative teams and partners.
- Build and provide a consultative relationship while delivering enablement sessions for app design and building.
- Assist partners in interpreting creative briefs and enabling them to create those within AOB’s platform capabilities by education and hand-holding to produce high-performing, attractive units.
- Maintain detailed client information in collaboration with Product, Sales, and Customer Success Management to ensure holistic account goals.
- Own efficiency-improving projects such as: template builds, global to local adjustments, use of dynamic tutorials, use of ad format tutorials, and more.
- Coach clients to establish new workflows and behaviors to improve utilization of the platform in collaboration with the assigned Customer Success Manager.
- Educate client’s creative stakeholders by preparing and providing reference materials such as: guides, playbooks, best practices, videos, and more.
- Be the main point of contact for key members of the client’s creative team; grow and maintain a lasting, mutually beneficial partnership with all clients.
- Provide ongoing creative support for self-service platform customers.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years in a design capacity
- 2+ years of experience building relationships with clients
- Ability and experience taking proactive ownership of projects and tasks
- Strong communication skills: ability to educate clients and present software externally and communicate client statuses, progress and blockers internally with consistency.
- Proficient video editing tools
- Experience working closely with or within creative/production contacts and a strong knowledge of their business practices.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and self-educating individual with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic achievement
- Understanding of HTML5 display and video advertising marketplace
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend
AppOnboard’s mission is to empower the maker generation to bring their ideas to life without writing a single line of code. AppOnboard’s code-less software, AppOnboard Studio, empowers anyone to design, build and share their interactive app experiences on the Google Play store, top social networks, and messaging platforms. With AppOnboard Studio, you can take an idea from art to app or transform a feature packed 3D game into a lightweight instant app. AppOnboard Studio enables the creation of instant apps, playable ads, app prototypes, and more.
AppOnboard has raised $34M to democratize app development and introduce the world’s first interactive app development software where anyone can bring an app idea to life.