Marketing Web Designer/Developer
Los Angeles, CA
Hello! AppOnboard is looking for a Web Designer/Developer to work on our Product team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to lead the design and development of web-related projects for AppOnboard. This role will interface with several teams internally, including Creative, Marketing, and Product. Must have at least 4+ years of experience and a strong set of eyes for good UI/UX and web design. Submission of previous work/portfolio is recommended.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to have an impact at one of the hottest startups in Los Angeles. We recently released AppOnboard Studio, mobile, interactive design software that enables anyone to create apps, instant apps, playable ads, and app prototypes without needing to know how to code. We have raised over $30 million dollars to-date to help revolutionize the mobile app development space and power the #NoCode movement! AppOnboard Studio was recently highlighted during Google’s main stage presentation at the Game Developers Conference.
- Ability to build and optimize websites and landing pages in HTML/CSS/JS
- Optimize web/digital assets for all major browsers and desktop and mobile devices
- Setup, configure and implement 3rd party service and plugins (MailChimp, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
- Handle daily requests for website and content updates and additions
- Coordinate with IT on server and backend necessities
- Recommend, plan, deploy, and manage web-based solutions used across multiple products and organizational units
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to set up landing pages for A/B testingRecommend new technology, third-party platforms, tools, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills & Knowledge
- Must have a strong understanding of modern web UI, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and general web standards
- Solid knowledge of HTML5/JS/jQuery/CSS3 capabilities and front end implementation experience
- Strong professional experience developing with WordPress, including theme/template customization, administration, and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in converting PSD / Sketch compositions into live HTML/CSS/JS, adapting to responsive design and mobile layouts
- Working knowledge of LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHPExpertise with SEO, load optimization, Google Page Speed, Google Webmaster Tools
- Understanding of Google Ads, Tag Manager, and ad campaign tracking Experience with Google Analytics, custom event tracking, cross-domain tracking
- Experience with having launched and managed multiple websites with some scale
- 5+ years of professional web development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Creative and critical thinking skillsProficient in a multi-task environment
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
AppOnboard’s mission is to empower the maker generation to bring their ideas to life without writing a single line of code. AppOnboard’s code-less software, AppOnboard Studio, empowers anyone to design, build and share their interactive app experiences on the Google Play store, top social networks, and messaging platforms. With AppOnboard Studio, you can take an idea from art to app or transform a feature packed 3D game into a lightweight instant app. AppOnboard Studio enables the creation of instant apps, playable ads, app prototypes, and more.
AppOnboard has raised $34M to democratize app development and introduce the world’s first interactive app development software where anyone can bring an app idea to life.