Los Angeles, CA
AppOnboard is looking for a Qt Engineer to work on our Engineering team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. We are looking for a Software Engineer that must have at least 4 years of previous experience with Qt framework.
AppOnboard is a Los Angeles-based software company empowering creators to build businesses without any programming experience. The company offers two no-code products: Buildbox, the largest no-code mobile game engine, and AppOnboard Studio, a mobile, interactive design studio that enables anyone to create playable ads and app prototypes.
- Own entire software development lifecycle of design, implement, deploy and maintain infrastructure software
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and QA to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
What We're Looking For
- Design, prototype, implement and ship innovative new game creation concepts to serve a #NoCode userbase
- Be effectively self-directed and managed. Passionately commit to our ideals and goals
- Contribute to core Buildbox engine development in C++
- Implement IDE UI functionality in QT/Qml
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend
At this time, AppOnboard is respectfully not offering sponsorships.