Account Executive: Aptible Deploy
Remote (North America)
We’re looking for an Account Executive to drive sales for our PaaS Solution, Aptible Deploy.
This is a unique opportunity to be a high-impact, early member of the Aptible Team. Reporting directly to our VP of Sales, you will be responsible for navigating prospects through a well-orchestrated sales process to achieve a revenue goal.
We see a future where it’s easy to bring a great idea into the world using the internet, while respecting data security and privacy. The next generation of businesses will design security and privacy into their operating processes. If every business is going to be a software business, every business will need to be a security business.
We’re working to make information security a core competency of every startup. We envision a world in which startups have access to great information security, are empowered to focus on their businesses instead of on compliance, can scale faster and more efficiently, and are confident that they're creating quality products.
- You'll be the first dedicated Account Executive for Aptible Deploy, driving new business for a product that has demonstrated solid revenue growth and market resonance.
- You’ll be an individual contributor focusing on generating new business, driving an effective sales process to hit and exceed your quarterly goals.
- You’ll leverage your own prospecting skills to supplement the lead flow provided by a growing, dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives.
- You'll work with our Demand Generation Team to grow our pipeline through Paid and SEO.
- SaaS Sales Experience: You have experience in a closing role selling technical solutions (3-5+ Years), with a track record of hitting and exceeding your quota. Bonus (Not Required): You have experience with PaaS and/or IaaS, and/or in Sales Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: You can navigate complex deal cycles that require engaging Senior Leaders. You enjoy interacting with people via phone/email to articulate ideas and gain their trust, and have experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate attention to detail.
- Work Ethic: You have a track record of personal accountability, and a high standard of integrity and professionalism. You’ve demonstrated resilience and a desire to succeed in the face of new and/or unforeseen challenges.
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 14 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.