Sales Operations Manager
Remote (PT through ET Time Zones) /
We see a future where it’s easy to bring a great idea into the world using the internet, while respecting data security and privacy. The next generation of businesses will design security and privacy into their operating processes. If every business is going to be a software business, every business will need to be a security business.
We’re working to make information security a core competency of every startup. We envision a world in which startups have access to great information security, are empowered to focus on their businesses instead of on compliance, can scale faster and more efficiently, and are confident that they're creating quality products.
We wrote the Aptible Owner's Manual to help members of the company get a clear sense of what this team is — what we mean by “us.” We've now made this open to the world and invite you to read it, as a prospective member of the Aptible Team.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
About this Role
We're looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our small, but growing Revenue Operations team.You’ll be responsible for the entirety of our sales processes, working on process improvements, sales system configuration and administration, automation, data enrichment, forecasting and pipeline management, commissions management and documentation. This is a unique opportunity to be a high-impact, early member of the Aptible Team. You'll be working with leaders across multiple departments to help scale our go-to-market efforts.
- Be the expert on our sales process. Develop clear process documentation and provide training and leadership on sales process and methodology
- Ensure sales process design and corresponding system configurations are aligned and continuously evolving with business priorities
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking and analyzing the sales funnel from lead to customer and deliver regular insights
- Maintain scalability and drive automation of various operational processes such as pipeline management, tool management, data enrichment, contract management, comp design & commissions, and demand gen funnel optimization
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales team and evaluate the effectiveness of those technologies
- Administer our Salesforce instance and adjacent tools (Gong.io, Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- Work with cross-functional leaders (Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success) regularly to identify gaps and opportunities to evolve and define new processes to maximize productivity and efficiency
- 4+ years of Business/Sales Operations and/or Business/Systems roles in high-growth SaaS company
- Understand a B2B SaaS sales cycle and customer journey
- High Salesforce.com aptitude (Salesforce Admin Certification and writing Apex are a plus)
- Savvy with other systems like Marketo, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and G-Suite
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 14 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
Our Interview Process
We seek to make the experience of interviewing with us as delightful, efficient, fair, respectful, and transparent as possible.
A typical process at Aptible might include the following steps, and takes approximately 3 Weeks to complete. We try to move as quickly as possible, but if you have any time constraints, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
1) An Introduction to Aptible with the Hiring Manager (30 Minutes via Zoom)
2) A Discussion-Based Interview with an Aptible Team Member (45-60 Minutes via Zoom)
3) A Take-Home Work Sample Exercise (NB: You will be compensated for completing this.)
4) A Discussion-Based Interview with an Aptible Team Member (45-60 Minutes via Zoom)
We believe that the Work Sample Exercise is an important part of the process, in that it gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a concrete way. We take the time to design these exercises such that they: a) give you a view into the actual work you'd do at Aptible, and b) are standardized, so every candidate is evaluated using the same criteria.
Lastly, Aptible conducts calls with 3-4 References, ideally managers who have directly supervised you in the past and/or colleagues who can speak to your work.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form, and we will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.