Demand Generation Manager
Remote (PT through ET Time Zones) /
We see a future where it’s easy to bring a great idea into the world using the internet, while respecting data security and privacy. The next generation of businesses will design security and privacy into their operating processes. If every business is going to be a software business, every business will need to be a security business.
We’re working to make information security a core competency of every startup. We envision a world in which startups have access to great information security, are empowered to focus on their businesses instead of on compliance, can scale faster and more efficiently, and are confident that they're creating quality products.
We wrote the Aptible Owner's Manual to help members of the company get a clear sense of what this team is — what we mean by “us.” We've now made this open to the world and invite you to read it, as a prospective member of the Aptible Team.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
About this Role
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Marketer to join the Go-To-Market Team at Aptible. Reporting to our Demand Generation Lead, you’ll play a critical role in scaling our Demand Generation programs through a mix of digital programs. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is creative, has a background (or interest) in ABM, and wants to join a company where their work will absolutely matter.
- You’ll plan and execute Demand Generation programs (e.g. Email, Paid Media, Webinars, Website).
- You’ll optimize ad performance and landing page conversions.
- You’ll create content for our digital display and paid social programs.
- You’ll report on program successes, leveraging our MarTech Stack, which includes Salesforce, Marketo, Rollworks, and Drift.
- You’ll work closely with our Sales Development Team to align our Marketing and Sales messages in support of our strategic goals.
- You’ll work closely with our Revenue Operations Team to ensure that we’re optimizing our contribution to Sales.
- B2B Marketing and Digital Marketing Experience: You've had significant hands-on involvement in planning and executing a variety of digital programs.
- Reporting and Analytics Skills: You have experience reporting on campaign and channel performance.
- Project Management Skills: You have experience working cross-functionally in a dynamic environment, particularly with Sales Teams. You’re comfortable working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, taking initiative to move projects forward and deliver results on time.
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 14 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
Our Interview Process
We seek to make the experience of interviewing with us as delightful, efficient, fair, respectful, and transparent as possible.
A typical process at Aptible might include the following steps, and takes approximately 3 Weeks to complete. We try to move as quickly as possible, but if you have any time constraints, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
1) An Introduction to Aptible with the Hiring Manager (30 Minutes via Zoom)
2) A Discussion-Based Interview with an Aptible Team Member (45-60 Minutes via Zoom)
3) A Take-Home Work Sample Exercise (NB: You will be compensated for completing this.)
4) A Discussion-Based Interview with an Aptible Team Member (45-60 Minutes via Zoom)
We believe that the Work Sample Exercise is an important part of the process, in that it gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a concrete way. We take the time to design these exercises such that they: a) give you a view into the actual work you'd do at Aptible, and b) are standardized, so every candidate is evaluated using the same criteria.
Lastly, Aptible conducts calls with 3-4 References, ideally managers who have directly supervised you in the past and/or colleagues who can speak to your work.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form, and we will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.