Autonomous Driving DevOps Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA, US
Advanced Engineering – Software
Aptiv Autonomous Mobility
Our real-world mobility solutions are driving us toward a safer, greener and better connected future. Aptiv is providing the “brain” and “nervous system” for vehicles that will change the face of mobility for people worldwide.
Aptiv’s Autonomous Mobility team is focused on developing, and commercializing autonomous vehicles and systems that enable point-to-point mobility via large fleets of autonomous vehicles in challenging urban driving environments. With talented teams working across the globe, from Boston to Singapore, Aptiv was the first company to deploy a commercial, point-to-point autonomous ride-hailing service based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In November 2017, Aptiv acquired autonomous vehicle software startup nuTonomy, an integral part of Aptiv’s Autonomous Mobility team. With continued research, development, and both current and future commercial deployments, we are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
Work with leading engineers, research scientists, marketers and business development experts, all while enabling the future of mobility. At Aptiv, we believe that our mobility solutions have the power to change the world. For more information, please visit www.aptiv.com/our-journey and see our www.aptiv.com/careers for opportunities.
About this position
As a DevOps engineer, you will work within the Aptiv-PTC engineering team to drive the way we design, develop, verify and monitor development applications and services for self-driving car system components. As a DevOps engineer, you will work with all the stakeholders to identify and define the new process and implement the change across the globe. You will assist in an ongoing effort of improving Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline, administering source code and process development workflows. You will also be responsible to support any issue to infrastructure business and off hours.
What You'll Bring:
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of DevOps engineering experience.
- 3+ years of working experiencing with public cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Strong background in Linux, version control, CI/CD and cross-platform scripting languages (python, bash or similar).
- Create reproducible infrastructure using Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Packer or similar.
- Experience with cloud-based security management tools such as Dome9, AlertLogic, Threat Stack, etc
- Experience with build systems (CMake, Make or equivalent) and packaging tools
- Interact with the corporate IT team to integrate necessary development tools to the local offices.
- Have strong communication skills with teams all around the world