Boston, MA, US
Advanced Engineering – Other
Notice of Filing of Application Under the United States Department of LaborPermanent Labor Certification Program An application concerning the employment of one or more alien workers for the following permanent position will be filed with the U.S. Department of Labor. This Notice of Filing will be posted for ten consecutive business days, ending between 30 and 180 days before the filing a permanent labor certification application.
Job Title: Program Manager
Rate of Pay: The rate of pay will be greater than or equal to $115,000 per year, which is greater than the prevailing wage provided by the Department of Labor for this position.
- Lead project development to improve user experience for autonomous vehicle software.
- Create detailed technical product requirements and prioritize features for future development.
- Lead sprint planning process including designers and external engineering team.
- Conduct product testing (both simulated and on-road testing), analyze results and incorporate feedback into future product development.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a technical discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in a related field.
To apply by email: If you are interested in becoming part of our team at nuTonomy, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the name of the desired position in the subject line of your email.
This notice is being posted in connection with the filing of a Permanent Alien Labor Certification for the above-mentioned position with the Department of Labor, in compliance with 20 CFR 656.10(d). Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to Certifying Office, United States Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Atlanta National Processing Center, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 410, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
In addition, this notice will be provided via standard in-house media, in accordance with the normal procedures for recruitment of similar positions at nuTonomy.
<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-108617643-1"></script>
gtag('js', new Date());