Senior Technical Recruiter - Autonomous Driving
Pittsburgh, PA, US
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition & HR
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
The Aptiv Pittsburgh Technology Center (PTC) is currently seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to support their hiring initiatives and team development. The successful candidate will sit in the Pittsburgh, PA location.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Be a go-to resource for all things Talent Acquisition related.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess talent requirements and execute strategies to build high-performance teams.
- Be knowledgeable about Aptiv’s business unit and teams, and attend product team meetings and function as a member of assigned technical teams.
- Source and hire for a variety of functional areas with a special focus on engineering.
- Attract passive talent through cold sourcing with a strong ability to articulate a compelling employee value proposition and relay relevant and interesting company and position details.
- Conduct initial phone interviews with candidates to assess technical skills and cultural fit; serve as lead for hiring teams in identifying best talent.
- Lead calibration meetings and drive decision making after onsite interviews, pushing hiring teams to make quick decisions.
- Keep business partners up to speed on recruitment progress through scheduled meetings and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with business rules and regulations that apply to Talent Acquisition.
- Provide a great candidate experience at every opportunity.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to cold call and source passive talent with a passion for your craft
- Experience sourcing technical talent including software and electrical engineers.
- Knowledge of robotics, AI, and autonomous driving
- Intimate knowledge of target companies, location/relocation selling points, local networking events and outreach opportunities through professional associations
- Deep expertise of how to source using Boolean techniques, LinkedIn and other social media and internet sites.
- Experience with any modern ATS; experience using a CRM to develop a pipeline of talent
- Experience driving compliance with OFCCP and other regulatory requirements that impact recruiting.
- Ability to interact and build trust with all levels of the Aptiv organization (engineers to senior leaders).
- Ability to prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Resourcefulness, discretion, and tact.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.