San Francisco, CA /
Aquarium is making it easier for teams to build and improve their ML models.
As an account executive, you will be responsible for selling Aquarium to customers in the AI space. You’ll work with our engineering and product teams, current and prospective customers, and the company founders to scale our sales processes. As one of our first sales hires, you’ll also help develop our overall go-to-market motion as we develop new products and expand to new use cases.
What you will do
- Develop the entire sales pipeline from prospecting to meeting customers to closing sales.
- Partner with customers to understand their biggest problems and tailor solutions to solve them.
- Generally be a great person, and help set the tone for future hires!
What you should have
- Demonstrated skills with CRMs and prospecting tools.
- Experience with sales, customer success, and/or go-to-market development.
- The ability to work in an unstructured, self-directed environment.
- Care and empathy for users. We only exist to make our customers successful.
- 3+ years in sales roles, an MBA, or equivalent experience.
Aquarium is an early-stage startup, backed by top investors including Sequoia and YCombinator. Our customers span many industries, from robotics to agriculture to construction. We’re looking to grow our go-to-market with awesome people who’ll shape the future of Aquarium -- both as a product and as a company. If this excites you, please apply!