Salesforce Analyst Summer 2019 Internship
Summer 2019 Internship
Aquicore is looking for a Salesforce Analyst to help us groom and analyze our data. In this internship you will work very closely with our Director of Finance, Operations Manager, and even our CEO! You will be privy to a variety of meetings and clients and confidentiality is a must in this role. We need someone who is an analytical thinker and can bring a fresh set of eyes to the team. This internship will run through the summer with the possibility for continued work during the school semester based on the interns schedule.
Aquicore is a DC based company focused on the cutting edge of smart buildings, IoT Sensor technology, and creating a data platform that will revolutionize how real estate works. Our hardware and software collect real-time information across energy, operational, and environmental conditions within commercial buildings to help minimize the environmental impact and operate buildings more intelligently.
Buildings in the U.S. are responsible for almost 40 percent of our carbon emissions; we’re working to create global impact by helping our clients connect to and understand the physical world around us. Aquicore is expanding and we’re excited to bring on talented people who will help get us there.
- Manage all aspects of Salesforce administration and development across the organization
- Engage all levels of the organization across all departments to gather requirements and implement solutions to company wide issues
- Assist in tracking and improving company metrics through the use of Salesforce with our Business Operations team
- Work hand in hand with Sales leadership to create a robust sales dashboard and strategize forecasting
- Familiarity with Salesforce administration
- Understanding of IT principles, and ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external users or partners of all levels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Ability to drive things to completion
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to independently perform configuration, testing, implementation, analysis and documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
This intern would ideally start the first week of June!
As an Aquicore intern you will be able to partake in company all-hands, have 1:1's with our executive leadership team, and enjoy all the perks of working out of our DC headquarters including catered lunch twice a week and nitro coffee on tap. You will also get to learn from some of the best and brightest team members in the DC area. AQ interns are paid at a competitive hourly rate.
Aquicore values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.