Sales Development Representative
Our Sales Development Representatives are on the front lines of getting Aquicore into the hearts and minds of our clients and partners. They are able to research, align, and acknowledge the needs of the market and target the most influential member of an organization to show Aquicores value in an efficient method. Through targeted campaigns, world-class outreach, and understanding of the human side of every interaction; Aquicore SDR's are among the best and brightest in the world. Aquicore SDRs are able to distill the most complex problems into fast and impactful solutions.
We Will Challenge You To
- Engage with our clients at an early stage and learn about their interests
- Actively reach out to prospective clients via phone call and email
- Conduct market research on the real-estate market
- Interact with industry associations, trade organizations, and research groups
- Develop a highly professional skill set in relationship building and networking
- Track and maintain company relationships and opportunities
- Work with Account Executives to close new business
We Are Looking for Someone Who
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Has prior experience researching and prospecting for new clients
- Can effectively communicate in a team environment
- Enjoys networking and developing connections
- Self-starter mentality, ability to take ownership of projects
- Thrives in a small team environment
- Enjoys technology and cutting-edge software
Aquicore is a DC based company focused on the cutting edge of smart buildings, IoT Sensor technology, and creating a data platform that will revolutionize how real estate works. Our hardware and software collect real-time information across energy, operational, and environmental conditions within commercial buildings to help minimize the environmental impact and operate buildings more intelligently. Buildings in the U.S. are responsible for almost 40 percent of our carbon emissions; we’re working to create global impact by helping our clients connect to and understand the physical world around us. Aquicore is expanding and we’re excited to bring on talented people who will help get us there.
Our constant innovation and refusal to settle is part of the secret sauce that is the mainstay of our company culture. Aquicore was named the winner of IoT Innovator’s 2018 award for best IoT Cloud Platform in the Commercial and Industrial Category. We are always looking to raise the bar and finding smart talented people is how we do it! We hope you’ll consider joining us on this adventure.
Aquicore offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all being rewarded for the work we do. We trust our employees and want to reward them for their hard work. Our open and flexible paid time off policy help us spend time away from the office to come back with a fresh set of ideas. We offer holistic health, dental, and vision insurance.
Aquicore values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.